Tue, May 23|
VAMF Vender Booth Call for Artists
For the Vancouver Art and Music Festival August 4 - 6, 2023
Time & Location
May 23, 7:00 AM – May 31, 11:59 AM
About the Event
Call to Artists Vendor Booths
COLUMBIA ARTS NETWORK (CAN) is excited to be part of the first annual Vancouver USA Arts and Music Festival on August 4-6! Presented by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra and the City of Vancouver, the festival features stages, pop-up galleries, family activities, and food vendors set up throughout downtown Vancouver and Esther Short Park.
Free and open to all, Vancouver USA Arts and Music Festival (VAMF) is a celebration of Vancouver’s exciting arts community. The festival will draw visitors to Vancouver’s historic downtown and vibrant arts district, growing the city’s creative economy and supporting local businesses.
Learn more about the festival at vancouverartsandmusicfestival.com
DATES & DEADLINES:
- Application open: May 1, 2023
- Deadline: May 31, 2023, by 11:59 pm
- Selection date: June 1-7, 2023
- Notification Date: June 8-10, 2023
- Booth fees: $300.00 for 10’x10’
- Booth fee deadline: June 30, 2023
- Booth Selection: July 10, 2023
- Cancellation for 50% refund: July 10, 2023
- Booth Assignment & Information: July 22, 2023
- Load In: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (See Map on Call for Artist PDF Download)
- Show Opening: Friday, August 4, 2023, 10:00 am
- Show Closing: Sunday, August 6, 2023, 5:00 pm
- Load Out: Sunday, August 6, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Reception: Saturday, August 5, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Artists must register and complete the application by clicking the button below with an accurate email that will be valid throughout the registration process until the show date. This email address will be used to notify you of your status. Notification of accepted or declined status will be emailed to the email address you use in the application process. Please check your email inbox for all correspondence.
The online VAMF Vendor Booth application is located https://www.columbiaartsnetwork.org/vamf-vendor-booth-application
- Artwork must be original, designed, and produced by the exhibiting artist.
- All work must be for sale.
- Artists must be present with their work for the entire three days of the fair. Representatives may not attend in place of the artist.
- All artists must check in at Vendor Booth Registration upon arrival.
- Artists may only show work in categories and body of work selected by the Jury.
- All work exhibited must be of the quality, category, and body of work of that shown in the images juried.
- Artists are encouraged to prominently display an Artist Statement in their booth during the fair, with the artist’s picture, describing how and by whom the work is made, and the materials used to make the work.
- Educational information and demonstrations are encouraged but not required.
- Exhibitors display all works at their own risk. No sponsoring agent is responsible for damage, theft, or loss of an exhibitor‘s property, or personal injury resulting from participation in the Festival.
- Assistance from festival staff or volunteers will not be available for booth set-up or breakdown.